Installing a new head unit absolutely makes you keep up with the fashion with its newest hardware and software. More importantly, you can improve your driving experience with much enjoyment and convenience. You will must be greatly satisfied if you install an ideal 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit for your car.
Then here comes the question: how can I install it if I find one suitable head unit? For car owners without any knowledge of installation or related experience, it’s a good way to ask a professional for help. On the other hand, if you have some related experience on the installation, you can achieve it by yourself, which can not only help you save money but also offers you the sense of achievement.
Tips about the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
The following is the detailed installation guide of the 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit:
- Remove the original radio with the unlock tools
- Disconnect the harness in the back
- Unplug the connectors.
- Disconnect the car radio head unit wiring.
- Remove screws behind the console
- Take out the stock radio.
- Put the harness back into the new Seicane head unit as user manual shows.
- Put the new Seicane head unit into dash.
- Make sure everything is ok and turn on the new Seicane head unit.
There may be some differences on the dashboard among different car manufacture years. But the installation is similar, it won’t have much influence on it. Before you start to install a new head unit, please make clear every step. If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or a professional. To make sure you have a suitable head unit for your car, you can refer to the following link which is an excellent Seicane 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit.
With a large 7 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen, this VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit is the best replacement for your factory radio at such a reasonable price. Not only the accurate navigation information but also the shortest cut is provided for you to reach your destination. A wide range of entertainment options are compatible to relax you and your passengers, such as playing region-free DVDs, CDs, TV programs, dramas, cartoons, etc. Just buy it now! Good luck!