As a car owner who would like to pursue an unforgettable driving experience, you can replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio, which comes with numerous comprehensive features to meet your different needs in your car. If you don’t know how to install a new car radio, you can straightly ask a professional technician to help you. The following is a 2008 Toyota Prado car radio installation guide from Seicane., which can help you gain a general understanding of the car radio installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 Toyota Prado car radio installation guide
1. Gently squeeze, pull and lift away the surrounding panels on each side.
2. Grip gently at the bottom and lift the air conditioning vents.
3. Squeeze clips to release electrical connectors.
4. There are four screws holding the radio on the dashboard. Remove them with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take out the original radio.
6. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is the whole installation instruction about a 2008 Toyota Prado car radio. If you encounter any problems and you would like to deal with on your own, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. To avoid making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can also directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. To help you select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to share an amazing 2008 Toyota Prado car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio will provide you with a wonderful driving experience since it is compatible with a wide range of practical and entertainment features.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, even you are driving around an unfamiliar city, you can easily locate where you are and accurately navigate to any locations you would like to go to. And this unit also comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you are able to freely dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel control.
If you like this car radio, please don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!
https://buystromectolon.com/ – yo buy stromectol for people tablets