There is no doubt that you may feel tired or bored if you have been driving for a long time, and in that case, you must want to refresh yourself. Under this circumstance, you can listen to your favorite music, watch TV programs or play videos in your car. And your factory radio may not support these entertainment features, so you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a 2007 2008 2009 2010 Toyota OLD Corolla car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2007 2008 2009 2010 Toyota OLD Corolla car radio installation guide
1. Remove the bottom panel (air conditioning) with plastic knife.
2. Pry the top of the original car CD panel with plastic knife.
3. Remove the four screws with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Pull the plug of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Socket docking with the original radio directly, instead of cutting the original plug off.
9. Put the original radio plug into our Seicane radio.
10. Put the new Seicane radio back into the dash.
11. Turn on the new Seicane radio to check if all functions work well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Install four screws and panels into their original place.
Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation steps. If you come across any problems you don’t know how to deal with, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you still think it hard to install the new car radio, you can directly arrange a professional technician to install the new car radio.
While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2007 2008 2009 2010 Toyota OLD Corolla car radio from Seicane.
This all-in-one car radio is running on the stable Android 6.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor to enhance its capabilities, configuration and performance, so it can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio. Besides, it also comes with a wide range or practical and entertainment features, mainly including built-in 3D GPS navigation, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, FM/AM radio tuner, file management, USB or SD card connection, etc.
With the assistance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
What’s more, through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are available for you to gain more convenience and enjoyment.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart.