It is not abnormal that your factory radio cannot support some upgraded or new features after a long-term use. Under this circumstance, you might as well think about replacing your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio which can not only offer you great convenience or bring you much enjoyment during your driving. If you own a 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER and also plan to install a new car radio, then you can find a detailed installation guide to help you. And now I would like to share an installation instruction on 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER car radio with you for your reference.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to remove two silver decorated panels on each side.
3. Remove the two screws shown in the picture and then pull out the cigarette lighter panel from bottom to top.
4. Open the storage, squeeze it and remove it.
5. After removing the storage box, remove the manual adjust bar of the AC from the left side of the storage box.
6. There are two screws below the AC control, remove them and pull the buckles down.
7. Remove screws thatare holding theradio on the dashboard.
8. Take out the radio and disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
11. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish above installation steps can be helpful for you. If you have any doubts, you can browse some professional websites or seek help from your dealer or a professional. Or if you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, here I’d like to share a remarkable 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio which is loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system and a quad-core 1.6 GHz RK PX3 CPU processor to enhance its capabilities and performance, so it can be regarded as one of the best choices to replace your factory radio.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can get access to a wide range of upgraded and new features, such as 3D GPS navigation system, Bluetooth hands-free call, Bluetooth music, FM/AM radio, steering wheel control, file management,etc. Thanks to these features, almost all your different needs can be met in your car.
Here we take GPS function as an example. The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is specially built in this car radio for you to easily locate where you are and find the right way to reach your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to enjoy beautiful music while navigating.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck!