If you plan to have a self-driving travel with your families or your friends, a powerful GPS navigation system is fairly important in your car if you are going to travel around unfamiliar places. However, your factory radio’s GPS function may not be advanced enough. Under this circumstance, you can install a brand new car radio with powerful GPS function to replace your factory radio. And as for the new car radio installation, a related installation instruction may be helpful for you. The following is a 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio installation instruction from Seicane,and if you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can get some inspiration from the above installation steps. Don’t be over worried if you encounter any problems and don’t know how to deal with. To solve these problems, you can turn to your dealer, someone experienced or a professional for help. Besides, if you still think it hard for you to install the new car radio by yourself, you can directly ask a technician to help you install the new car radio.
While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio from Seicane.
Loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor, this car radio also comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features, so it can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
Thanks to the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can quickly know your current locations and have the best route option to arrive at your desired destinations accurately through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback while navigating.
Additionally, the advanced Bluetooth module is specially built in this unit, which makes it possible for you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this all-in-one car radio. Therefore, you can freely get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music so as to gain the greatest convenience and enjoyment.
If you like this unit, just don’t forget to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!