To improve your car’s capabilities and performance, you may consider replacing your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio which can bring you a lot of great convenience and enjoyment in your car. This article aims to introduce a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Alphard Vellfire 350Z G car radio installation guide from Seicane to you.If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully to help with the installation.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Alphard Vellfire 350Z G car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane head unit into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane head unit. Finally the new Seicane head unit is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new head unit.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Alphard Vellfire 350Z G car radio. If you encounter any problems and don’t know how to deal with, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Anyway, first of all, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know which kind of car can radios can fit your car well, you can check out the following link which is a smart 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Alphard Vellfire 350Z G car radio from Seicane.
This all-in-one car radio is running on the latest and stable Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM. So with it installed in your car, you are able to enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts offered by the high-accuracy GPS navigation, you can easily and quickly know your current locations and have the suitable route option to reach your desired destinations. And thanks to this car radio’s dual zone function, you can also freely enjoy your favorite music under GPS mode, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
What’s more, under the Bluetooth technology, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit so as to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music. Therefore, you will have a more convenient and relaxing in-car life.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!