If you find your original car radio is too outdated to be compatible with some modern and brand new features, it is suggested that you replace your factory radio with a brand new car radio. And as for the installation, you should find a correct installation instruction to help you gain a general understanding of the car radio installation. The following is a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia car radio installation guide from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia car radio installation guide
1. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
2. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Softly release the original radio and take it out.
4. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the original radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you encounter any problems you cannot deal with by yourself, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. And you can also directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia car radio from Seicane.
Loaded with the intelligent and stable Android 8.0 operation system, a powerful 8-core CPU processor and 32GB INand flash as well as 4GB RAM, this intelligent car radio can be regraded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
With the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And you can also freely listen to your favorite music while navigating thanks to this unit’s dual zone function. And through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music. Therefore, you can gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
If you like this unit, just don’t forget to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!