What will you do if you want to upgrade your car’s capabilities so as to improve your in-car life? As far as I am concerned, it is suggested that you should remove your old factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio for your beloved car. If you want to have a general understanding of the removal and installation process, you can find an instruction. Or if you want to try to install the new car radio by yourself, you can also refer to a related installation instruction. The following 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2011 Honda CRV car radio installation instruction from Seicane can be taken as your reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts (Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2011 Honda CRV car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Start with placing the key in the ignition, setting the parking brake and shifting it to a lower gear.
3. When you look closely, you will find there is a little notch at the side of the a/c control. Use a flat head plastic removal tool to pry the a/c control and then remove it.
4. Move up to the top, pry the little slot, push the panel up, lift it up and then remove it.
5. Grab the back edge and tuck forward to release the panel with emergency flashes.
6. Remove all the mounting screws for the radio.
7. Pull the original radio out from the dash.
8. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step about the removal or the installation. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Anyway, it is very essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know what kind of car radios can fit your car very well, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2011 Honda CRV car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
This powerful car radio runs on the most stable Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful CPU processor to enhance its capabilities, configurations and performance. So you are able to have a wonderful operation experience.
Thanks to the high-end 3D GPS navigation function of this car radio, you are able to locate where you are and plan the best route to reach any locations you would like to go to accurately. Additionally, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating. And the music can automatically switch to GPS voice.
What’s more, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio through wireless Bluetooth technology. By doing so, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both available for you to gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you enjoy your trip with this car radio installed in your car. Good luck!