If you are thinking about replacing your factory radio, then you need to purchase a suitable car stereo which can fit your car very well. After finding the right car stereo, it comes to the installation. Whether you plan to have the new car stereo installed by yourself or by a technician, you can find a detailed installation instruction to help you. Here I would like to share an easy-to-understand 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA RIO car stereo installation instruction from Seicane with you. You can take it as reference if you have the same dashboard.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA RIO car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to release the top panel.
3. Pry the trim panel of the radio with a plastic knife and remove it.Unplug the connector at the back of it.
4. Unscrew the screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the radio gently.
6. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about the 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA RIO car radio removal and installation. If you come across any problems, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. To avoid making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are still looking for an ideal car radio, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA RIO car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you can freely get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, Bluetooth streaming music, USB or SD card connection, file management, etc.
Thanks to the built-in 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can quickly locate where you are and navigate to your destinations without getting lost through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
While through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your mobile phone playlists, which not only brings you a lot of convenience but also add a ton of fun to your trip.
What’s more, you can also add some optional functions to this unit according to your preference and requirements, such as car DVR, 3G module, TPMS, rearview camera and so on.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!