If you are driving around an unfamiliar place, you must be worried about how to find the right way to reach your destinations. Actually, with a worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you can reach your ideal destinations without getting lost any longer. However, your factory radio’s GPS function may not be advanced enough. In that case, you can easily replace it with a modern multifunctional car radio. If you own a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen EOS and plan to install a new car radio, you can refer to the following 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen EOS car radio installation instruction from Seicane.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen EOS car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Don’t be over worried if you encounter any problems you don’t know how to deal with independently, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to recommend an amazing 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen EOS car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is loaded with the stable Android 7.1 operation system, quad-core CPU and 2GB RAM to enhance its capabilities and improve its performance, so it can be the best replacement for your factory radio.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know where you are currently and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. Besides, this car radio comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio so as to get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music. Therefore you can enjoy a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this car radio. If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!