If you would like to take your in-car life up a notch, you can consider removing your factory radio and installing a new aftermarket car radio. While for the installation, it is not so difficult. If you also own a 2006 2007 2008-2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 211 CDI 309 CDI 311 CDI 509 CDI and would like to have a general understanding of the car radio installation, you can refer to the following 2006 2007 2008-2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 211 CDI 309 CDI 311 CDI 509 CDI car radio installation instruction from Seicane. Wish it is helpful for you.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2006 2007 2008-2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 211 CDI 309 CDI 311 CDI 509 CDI car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation instruction is helpful for you to some extent. If you have any problems, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and have the new car radio installed by a professional technician. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2006 2007 2008-2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 211 CDI 309 CDI 311 CDI 509 CDI car radio from Seicane.
With this intelligent car radio installed in your car, your various needs in car will be satisfied as long as you take full advantage of these practical and entertainment features.
Even if you don’t have a good sense of direction, you won’t get lost thanks to this unit’s worldwide real-time GPS navigation system. According to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, you can easily locate where you are and find the right way to reach your desired destinations. Besides, this unit comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available for you as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit. Therefore, you will gain a lot of convenience and joyfulness in the driving.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!