I believe that having a wonderful driving experience is what most car owners are pursuing. And nowadays, to realize this goal, most car owners would like to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. Since the car radio installation process is not complicated, with a correct guide, you can also try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself. Here I would like to introduce a 2014 OPEL Insignia car radio installation instruction. You can take it as a reference.
Here are four tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2014 OPEL Insignia car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Please don’t worry if you encounter any difficulties about the car radio removal or installation. To overcome these difficulties, you might as well consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a technician to help install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are still looking for an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to recommend an amazing 2014 OPEL Insignia car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Based on the stable Android 6.0 operation system, a high-quality 8 – Core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A53 processor and 32GB INand flash as well as 2GB RAM, this car radio can provide you with the best service thanks to its high capability, configuration and performance.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can gain help from its high-accuracy GPS navigation function. Thanks to the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and accurately find the way to reach your desired destinations with the help of a lot of features including current location, speed, mileage, landmark building display, 3D street view, destination search and turn-by-turn voice directions, etc.
Additionally, Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available for you as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this amazing car radio, which promise you a more convenient and relaxing trip.
Wish you enjoy your driving accompanied by this car radio. Good luck!