There is no doubt that an ideal car radio plays a very important role in a car since it can be compatible with a lot of problems to meet your different need and help you gain an unforgettable driving experience. If you are fed up with your factory radio, you can think about installing a brand new multifunctional car radio to replace your factory radio. The following is a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Nissan PATHFINDER car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Nissan PATHFINDER car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can gain some help from the above installation instruction. If you meet any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. For avoiding damage to either your car radio or your car, you’d better arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Additionally, to help you select an ideal car radio, here I’d like to recommend a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Nissan PATHFINDER car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system, a high-quality quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM, this remarkable car radio makes it possible for you to gain the great convenience and enjoyment in car to upgrade your in-car life.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can get access to a wide range of comprehensive features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX, file management, etc.
Apart from these basic features, there are also some optional features you can add to this unit according to your requirements or preference, such as car DVR, 3G module, OBD2, TPMS, etc.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And this car radio comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!