As an owner of 2005 2006 2007 2008-2012 BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93,would you like to try to remove your factory radio so as to install a new car radio? Or would you like to learn some skills for the car radio installation? If your answers toward these questions are all “yes”, then you might as well refer to the following 2005 2006 2007 2008-2012 BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 car radio installation instruction from Seicane. Wish it is helpful for you to some extent.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008-2012 BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 car radio installation instruction
1. The original dashboard before installation.
2. Pry the panel off with a lever. You need to lift the air-conditioning assembly and don’t pry the air-conditioning panel off directly.
3. Unplug the air-conditioning assembly. Then unscrew the CD player and pull the CD player out.
4. Disconnect the power plug behind the CD player and the plug of the radio aerials.
5. Take off the plastic bracket frame behind the CD player. Six screws are shown in the picture as follow. 4 of them are T20 screws, 2 of them are turnbuckles (no.8).
6. Unscrew the 2 turnbuckles (no.8).After the removal, the bracket is not needed, because the DVD comes with its metal bracket panel.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can gain some help from the above installation guide. If you meet any problems and don’t know how to deal with these problems, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you still think it hard for you to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and arrange a professional technician to help you.
As for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you don’t know how to select a compatible car radio for your beloved car, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2005 2006 2007 2008-2012 BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 car radio from Seicane. For more information, please click:
This car radio’s operation system has been upgraded to the most advanced Android 8.0 operation system and it is loaded with the eight-core CPU processor as well as 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Thanks to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily know where you are currently and have the most suitable route option to reach your desired destinations. Additionally, this unit also comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, so you can dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth streaming music from your phone playlist.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!