As a car owner of a 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler, are you still looking for some way to take your driving experience up a notch? As far as I am concerned, it will be a great choice for you to remove your factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio under a correct installation guide. This article aims to introduce how to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio for 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler. You may refer to it carefully.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car radio installation instruction
1. Get the window control out of the original place, so that you can get access to the screw that is behind it.
2. Here we use a precision flat-head screwdriver with cotton cloth, which make sure it not to scratch the window control.
3. You may start from the corner, which makes it easier for you to get behind and you should be able to pop it up and make it come right out.
4. There is a clip and you need to push it down and make it come right off, after that, put this window control to the side.
5. Use a seven millimeter screwdriver socket to remove the bolt behind the window control and the in the upper tray.
6. Next you are going to pull away the trim under the steering wheel.
7. With the trim removed, you are going to remove two bolts on either side of the steering column with a seven millimeter socket set.
8. Firmly pull the dash and it should be clipped out.
9. With the dash removed, you now can have access to the four bolts that are holding the original car radio.
10. Remove these four bolts with the seven millimeter screwdriver.
11. With all the bolts removed, the original car radio should simply slide out from the original place.
12. Disconnect the factory connectors and wires at the back of the original car radio.
13. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
15. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
16. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
17. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
18. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is the whole installation process about 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car radio. Before removal and installation, make sure you are clear about every detailed step. If you cannot totally understand these steps, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, here I would like to share an amazing 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the stable Android 7.1 operation system, and it has 2G RAM and 32G ROM, so it can provide its users with smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Under the guidance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, this amazing car radio enables you to locate where you are currently and find the right way to reach your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, the wireless Bluetooth technology for hands-free calls and streaming music is also supported by this unit to promise your driving safety and enjoyment as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit.
What’s more, this unit can support the steering wheel control, headlamp output, reverse output and ACC output. And this unit can support hand brake detecting, the door information display and the original car’s amplifier.
Don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart if you like this unit! Good luck to you!