As for car owners, there are many ways to retrofit their cars. Besides, if you want to have more entertainment in car at the same time, it is a wise choice for you to replace the factory radio with a brand new aftermarket car stereo. A new car stereo with a wide range of features can meet almost all your various needs at one time. Here I would like to share a detailed installation instruction on a 2013 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe IX45 Bluetooth Car Stereo Radio; you may refer to it to help with your installation.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe IX45 car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry two air vents on each side with a plastic removal tool and remove them.
3. Remove four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
4. Pull out the original radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
There may be some difference on the dashboard among different car manufacture years. Don’t worry since the installation is similar, and it won’t have much impact. If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or a professional. Or you can ask someone experienced to help you alongside. To help you better choose a suitable car stereo for your car, I’d like to share a 2013 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe IX45 Bluetooth Car Stereo Radio from Seicane with you. You may click the link below for more details.
This greatly, specially designed for 2013 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe IX45, can be one of your good choices to replace your factory radio. With it installed in your car, not only the accurate navigation information but also the best route option is provided for you to reach your destination. Besides, there are also a wide range of entertainment options supported by this stereo to relax both you and your passengers, which include playing region-free DVDs, CDs, FM/AM radio, TV programs, movies, etc. If you like it, then don’t hesitate to add it to your cart!