Now more and more car owners are capable of upgrading their factory stereos easily on their own. If you also want to have a try, it is necessary for you to find a step-by-step installation guide o help you. If you own a 2010-2015 Kia Sportage, and you plan to upgrade your factory stereo, you can follow this detailed 2010-2015 Kia Sportage Car Stereo installation guide from Seicane.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010-2015 Kia Sportage car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Uncover the screw covers on each corner and then remove the two screws with a screwdriver.
3. Adjust the steering wheel so as to release the panel on the left side of the radio and then remove it. Don’t forget to disconnect the connectors at the back.
4. Remove the panel on the right side of the radio with a plastic removal tool.
5. Remove two screws that fixed the radio panel, then remove the panel and unplug the connector at the back.
6. Remove four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
7. Take out the original radio and unplug the connectors at the back of it.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help for you. If you find the steps are difficult for you to understand, it is suggested that you should ask a professional for help or go to a car stereo upgrade centre to install your new car stereo. To better achieve the whole installation process, firstly you should check the compatibility between your new car stereo and your car. If you have no idea, you can refer to the following link which is about an excellent 2010-2015 Kia Sportage Car Stereo from Seicane. Please click:
This 2010-2015 Kia Sportage stereo featured with a large 9 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen for you to operate more easily as well as enjoy videos and image display more clearly. With its built-in GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost any more even you are not good at identifying directions. And thanks to the Bluetooth module, connecting the Bluetooth with your enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls and streaming music can greatly guarantee you a safe and cheerful driving. Wish you like it!