To get more convenience and enjoyment during the journey, it’s a great idea for car owners to upgrade their factory radio which can be compatible with a lot of up-to-date features. Some of you may worry about the installation is too troublesome. In fact, with special wiring harness, it’s quite easy to install a new aftermarket in your car. If you own a 2010-2011 Seat Alhambra and have the same dashboard as the picture below, then you can refer to this detailed 2010-2011 Seat Alhambra car radio installation guide from Seicane to help with the installation.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010-2011 Seat Alhambra car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation guide for a 2010-2011 Seat Alhambra car radio. If you have a different dashboard with that shown on the above, please don’t worry, the installation is quite similar, and you still can take it as a reference. For any question, you can consult your dealer.
Do you have a suitable radio for your car to replace? If not, I’d like to recommend a wonderful 2010-2011 Seat Alhambra car radio from Seicane to you. Please check it out for more details:
Featured with 3D high precision GPS and advanced Audio streaming via Bluetooth system, this multifunctional Seat Alhambra car radio enables you to enjoy the accurate guidance as well as play music from a mobile phone and make phone calls in the car as simple as child‘s play. Many other features are also available for you to enjoy. Just take it on all your trips and have fun from now on!