If you own a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 SUZUKI SWIFT and would like to purchase a brand new driving experience, you can consider replace your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio. And to help you have a general understanding of the factory radio removal and new car radio installation, it is suggested that you should carefully read the following 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 SUZUKI SWIFT car radio installation guide from Seicane. Wish you can get some help from it.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 SUZUKI SWIFT car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Now do you know how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 SUZUKI SWIFT? If not, you’re welcome to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can straightly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Besides, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. Here I would like to share a remarkable 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 SUZUKI SWIFT car radio from Seicane with you for reference.
This car radio is upgraded to the latest Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core 1.6GHz RK PX3 CPU processor to enhance its capabilities and performance. So with it, you will embrace a wonderful driving experience.
With the assistance of the advanced built-in 3D GPS navigation system, it will be much easier for you to locate where you are now and have the most suitable route option to reach your desired destinations thanks to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, while navigating, you can also freely listen to your favorite music while navigating thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
What’s more, this unit also comes with some entertainment features for you to have a lot of fun in your driving.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!