Do you want to easily reach your destination on time? Do you want to relax yourself all the way while you are driving? If you say yes, then you can read this passage carefully which can help you easily get that. Actually, to upgrade your driving experience, you can easily replace your factory radio with an aftermarket car stereo. To install a new car stereo in your car, a detailed installation guide can be much helpful. Here is a professional 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a lever to release the decoration panel and remove the cigarette lighter.
3. Remove two screws under the 6-disc CD changer and take out the CD changer.
4. Remove the two screws marked with red arrows and pull out the CD player.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
6. Connect the cables in the package.
a. Connect with the power cable in the car.
b. Socket for the speaker cable plug in the car.
c. Connect CAN-H, CAN-L with CAN-BUS.
d. Connect CAN-TX.
7. Remove the baffle-plate under the assistant driver seat, connect the CAN-H, CAN-L cable (green)③ with the CAN-BUS socket marked in the picture.
8. Pry the decoration panel beside the driver’s seat, change fuse from 5A TO 10A.
9. Remove the screws for fastening the car pc in the left of the trunk.
10. Find the amplifier in the left of the trunk and remove the four screws marked with red arrows.
11. Remove the amplifier in the car.
12. Connect the speaker cable with the speaker socket ②.
13. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Can you understand all the installation steps for a 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo? If not, it’s suggested you consult your dealer. Or you can also directly have a professional install it. If you haven’t found an ideal head unit for your car, you can refer to this great 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo from Seicane. It comes with the latest features and capabilities for you to upgrade your factory radio. For more details, you can click:
This hot selling 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo is equipped with advanced configuration to greatly impress you, including the 3D precise built-in GPS navigation system, bluetooth hands-free phone calling, bluetooth streaming music, FM/AM radio tuner, USB connection, etc.
A large 8.8 inch HD 1280*480 multi-touch screen which enables you to view movies and music videos on an intuitive interface, a long road trip with kids will become much more enjoyable later on. Wish you like this modern 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E Class car stereo and have a wonderful time with it! Good luck!