Keeping a Chrysler Voyager for many years, you might have noticed that your factory stereo doesn’t perform as well as it did before. This may result from age and normal use. It’s quite normal that the components in the factory stereo will malfunction after a long-time use. Fortunately, you can replace your factory radio with an intelligent Chrysler Voyager head unit with DVD player Bluetooth Navigation to keep your car head unit in fashion as well as upgrade your in-car environment.
To replace a factory stereo, you may worry about the incorrect installation will cause irreparable error to your car, and therefore, you may be hesitant whether it is worth replacement. In fact, the installation is quite easy and you can do it by yourself. This passage will give a general instruction on how to install a Chrysler Voyager head unit for you. Before you are trying to install it, please read this guide carefully and be sure you totally understand the instruction for every step, or the wrong installation will cause a significant damage to both your car and the new head unit.
Here’s the step by step instruction for the installation of a 2001-2005 Chrysler Voyager head unit:
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a panel removal tool.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the panel removal tool and then remove the trim panel. You can disconnect Negative on the battery terminal after removing the trim panel if necessary.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness to the behind of the new radio.
- Put back the new dead unit into the dash.
- Firm four screws and trim panel.
- Firm 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
To upgrade your factory radio, the first and foremost is that you select an ideal Chrysler Voyager head unit which can fit your car. To make sure which unit can fit your 2001-2005 Chrysler Voyager, please click the following link which is about a powerful head unit specially for 2001-2005 Chrysler Voyager from Seicane:
With a lot of upgraded software and hardware components upgraded for this Chrysler Voyager head unit , this remarkable car stereo will must bring a totally different driving experience for you. You won’t have any difficulty in finding the way to a new location any more with the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. As long as you have a cell phone with bluetooth, you can pair it with this unit to have phone calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel control and stream music to relax at the same time. A variety of multimedia choices are available via the USB wired connection or inserting an SD card. Other audio and video formats like DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA are also compatible to let you change your car into an amazing entertainment center! Just take this Chrysler Voyager head unit to have an amazing driving experience.
Buy Viagra Online At Lowest Price