If you are an owner of 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Hyundai i10 and are just looking for a related car radio installation guide to assist in your installation, then I’d love to congratulate that you’ve found it. This article mainly aims to introduce how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Hyundai i10. Wish you can get some help from it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Hyundai i10 car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Hyundai i10 car radio. If you meet any problems you cannot deal with by yourself, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your car. If you have no ideas, you can refer to a marvelous 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Hyundai i10 car radio from Seicane. Here comes the related link, please click:
This car radio is running with the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.2 operation system and loaded with a high-quality quad-core CPU processor. With the help of it, you will embrace an unforgettable driving experience.
Wherever you are traveling, you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback.
To keep safer and have a more relaxing driving, you can synchronize your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit for Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music.
Wish this unit can become your loyal road companion from now on!