It sounds really not simple for a car owner to install a new car stereo by himself. But it is not impossible if you start the installation with the help of a related installation guide. If you have a Nissan TIIDA(2004-2010), then this article is worth reading. The following is an easy-to-understand installation guide for a 2004-2010 Nissan TIIDA car stereo, from which you may learn something.
4 tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2004-2010 Nissan TIIDA car stereo installation guide
1. Use a screwdriver to remove two screws above the Nissan Frontier radio.
2. Remove the trim panel.
Please wedge a flat tip screwdriver under the trim panel and pry up on it to remove the trim panel. To protect the trim from being accidentally scratched, you can use a clean rag while prying up on the trim panel.
3. Unscrew the four screws which are holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver. Then gently take the factory radio off the panel.
4. Disconnect the radio antenna in the back of the factory radio and unplug the electrical plugs running to the back of the radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
If there are some problems with your installation, please stop to seek help from your dealer or experts. But firstly, it is vital to have a compatible car stereo with your car. If you are confused about finding a right car stereo, I’d like to recommend a wonderful 2004-2010 Nissan TIIDA car stereo from Seicane to you. Please click the link for more details.
With the latest Android 5.1.1 operation system and the RK3188 1.6GHz Cortex A9 quad-core processor, you are surely to have a faster and smoother operation experience than before. The 3D GPS navigation system take you to your ideal destination accurately and punctually with the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. And the Mirror link enable you to play games, music as well as videos by wirelessly link your compatible cell phone with this car stereo. Thanks for reading and good luck to you!