Do you want a pleasant holiday with your friends or family by driving your car? If you want, the best choice for you is to upgrade your old factory radio. With a newest car radio, it can meets your different needs on the way. So how can we install the new car radio? Don’t worry about the installation, I’d like to share a detailed installation guide for a 2002-2004 Range Rover Sat Navi dvd player from Seicane with you. Wish you can learn something from that.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2002-2004 Range Rover Sat Navi dvd player installation guide
1. First pry off the top panel with flat screwdriver and set it aside.
2. Next remove two screws under the top panel with a Phillips screwdriver as the picture shows.
3. Remove all screw holding the panel above the radio.
4. Pull out the panel as the picture shows.
5. Then remove screws holding the radio in dashboard with a Phillips screwdriver as the picture shows.
6. Pull out the whole console with radio slowly.
7. Disconnect the original harness.
8. Pry off the control panel.
9. Remove the screws and remove the radio frame.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
- Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. If everything is OK, firm removed screws that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane radio.
It’s very easy for you to install the new car radio with the detailed installation guide for a 2002-2004 Range Rover Sat Navi dvd player. If you can’t understand the installation process, you can turn to the dealer ask for help. Or arrange the professional to install it directly. On the other hand, the first thing for you to do is find the suitable car radio for your car. If you still looking for one, I’d like to recommend a great 2002-2004 Range Rover Sat Navi dvd player from Seicane to you.
This amazing 2002-2004 Range Rover Sat Navi dvd player comes with intelligent pure android 5.1.1 operation system. You can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls as so to keep safe all the way. Watching videos or listening to music by just connecting your USB device, this powerful car stereo is guaranteed to impress and entertain both you and your passengers!