Are you eager to become a “professional” who can install a new head unit by himself? If you still think it impossible for you to install a new head unit, you may change your mind after you read this article which is mainly about an intelligent 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Tiguan Bluetooth Head Unit after installation. If you also own a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Tiguan, you can take the following installation guide as a reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts (Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Tiguan head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry the top accessories of the original car radio panel with a removal tool. Then disconnect the connector.
3. There are two screws that fixed the trim panel. Remove them with a T20 screwdriver.
4. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool. Then unplug the connector behind.
5. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
6. Softly take out the original radio and remove connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original stereo’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can finish the whole installation successfully under the guidance of the related installation guide. If you cannot fully understand it, you can seek advice from your dealer or a professional. However, before the installation, please check whether your new head unit can work well in your car or not. If not, I’d like to recommend a great 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Tiguan Bluetooth Head Unit from Seicane to you and you can take it as a reference.
With a super large 10.2 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen, this great head unit greatly simplifies the operation and enables you to enjoy your video display as well as have a better view of your road ahead. You won’t get lost since the powerful GPS navigation system can lead you to the correct destinations even you are not good at identifying directions in daily life. Besides, the additional entertainment features can also add a ton of fun to your trip. Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this head unit.