As you know, to upgrade your factory radio by installing a new car stereo will not only improve your in-car environment but also offer you a brand new driving experience. Therefore, if you are tired of your factory radio due to its single function, it will be a great way to replace it with a new aftermarket stereo. Today I would like to share a 2011 onward Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car stereo installation guide from Seicane with you. The whole installation process is not so complicated that you can follow this guide to help with the installation if you have the similar or exactly the same dashboard.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 onward Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car stereo installation guide
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you get some inspiration from the above installation instruction. Before or during the installation, if there is any problem, don’t worry whether you can handle independently or not. Just don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional.
Additionally, to better pick a suitable car stereo for your beloved car, you can check out the following link which is a 2011 onward Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car stereo from Seicane which can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in your car.
Upgraded to the latest software and firmware, this remarkable 2011 onward Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car stereo can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in your beloved car.
With this unit installed in your car, you can take full advantage of its comprehensive features, including 3D navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free call, Bluetooth streaming music, CD/DVD player, AUX, USB & SD connection, etc.
You won’t get lost any longer thanks to the built-in 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with dual zone function, this unit enables you to play your favorite music behind the scene under GPS mode.
Hands-free calls and streaming music from your cell phone are both supported when you realize the connection between this unit and your enabled phone under the Bluetooth technology.
What are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to take this unit home if you like it. Good luck to you!