To get to your desired destination with ease, a modern car stereo integrated with a real-time 3D GPS navigation system and an amazing DVD Player is a perfect companion with you all the way. Think it over what you need in your car before you start to pick a car stereo can help you easily choose the ideal one. To help you install your new stereo more easily, I’ d like to introduce a detailed installation guide about a modern 2015 Toyota CAMRY car stereo from Seicane. You can take it as a reference if you have the same dashboard.
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2015 Toyota CAMRY car stereo installation guide
- Remove the trim panel with your hands and set it aside.
- Remove the a/c vent with your hands, then disconnect the connectors at the back, after that, place it well.
- Pry the right side panel with a lever and remove it with your hands. Then do the same with the left side panel.
- Twist the shifter and remove it with your hand.
- Remove the plastic cover beneath the brake with your hands.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the plastic cover.
- Unscrew the screws with a screwdriver holding the panel under the radio.
- Take the panel out of the dash with your hands.
- Remove four screws holding the radio with a screwdriver.
10.Take the factory radio out of the dash with your hands.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
- Make antennas and cables connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
- Put the new Seicane stereo into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new unit is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
- Check whether the new Seicane stereo is working without problem.
- If there is no problem, firm removed screws and bolts that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane stereo.
Wish you can get help from the above installation guide. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer or a professional. The installation is not quite difficult. However, if you haven’t installed a stereo before, you’d better have it installed by a professional.
Before you start to install a stereo, you need to make sure your new stereo can fit your car. If you don’t have one, I’ d like to share a wonderful 2015 Toyota CAMRY car stereo from Seicane with you, please click:
This Toyota CAMRY car stereo comes with a variety of useful and entertainment features for you, which includes 3D GPS navigation, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth music, DVD, CD, VCD player, iPod, WIFI, etc. The rearview camera connectivity enables you to connect with a backup camera, and the parking image will automatically come out when reversing to help you park easily.
A great journey with relaxation and pleasure will be always with you with this amazing Toyota CAMRY car stereo in your car. Take it right now and enjoy your trips!