When you get tired or bored in your car, you must want to turn on your car radio with entertainment features for you to have fun. However, if your factory radio cannot support some modern features, you can replace it with a brand new multifunctional car radio. And for the installation, you can find a related installation guide and follow it to deal with your installation. The following is a 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Avante car radio installation guide for your reference if you have the same dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Avante car radio installation guide
1.The original head unit.
2.Remove the trim panel surround the head unit with a plastic knife.
3.Remove six screws that fixed the main panel.
4.Loose the main panel and remove it softly with a plastic knife.
5.Remove 4 screws that fixed the head unit on the dashboard.
6.Gently pull out the original head unit. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8.Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9.Connect the Seicane head unit to your original stereo’s plugs.
10.Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12.Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you encounter any problems and don’t know how to solve them, you can consult your dealer for seeking advice or ask a professional for help. However, if you haven’t got a suitable car radio for your car yet, I would like to recommend an amazing 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Avante car radio from Seicane to you. For more information, please click:
This car radio is running on the intelligent and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor, so you can embrace a smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Through the text-to-speech guidance provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and have the optimal route options to reach any locations you would like to go to. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!