When it comes to install a new stereo in your car, you may think it a specific job of a technician. Actually, most car owners have demonstrated many successful examples for us that they can achieve the installation on their own with some related experience and a correct installation guide. If you also want to do it by yourself, please look at the image below which is an attractive 2002-2011 Suzuki Swift+ radio from Seicane after installation, if you have the same dashboard as well, then the following installation instruction can do great help for you.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2002-2011 Suzuki Swift+ radio installation guide
- Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane radio. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane radio to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane radio.
- Turn on the new Seicane radio and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane radio to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
If you encounter any questions during the whole process of the installation, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. Please make sure you are clear about every step before you start to install it. If you think it too difficult for you to finish it on your own, you’d better have it installed by a professional.
If you want to upgrade your factory radio and don’t pick an ideal radio for your car, you can refer to the following 2002-2011 Suzuki Swift+ radio which is from Seicane and comes with the latest Android 4.4.4 operating system and a remarkable RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU to smooth the operation. Here’s the link, please click:
Have a fantastic journey with safety and pleasure with this Suzuki Swift+ radio which comes with GPS navigation function, a DVD multimedia player and the Bluetooth technology that enables you to sync your mobile phone to have hands-free calls and streaming music. Besides, the compatibility for other portable devices via the USB/SD connection provides you with more options to have fun according to your own preference.
Wish this article can do some help for you and you would like this Suzuki Swift+ radio. Good luck to you!