Are you desired an extraordinary driving experience and a comfortable in-car environment on the way? If you say yes, the you can consider to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket head unit which comes with a number of features for you to upgrade your radio capabilities. Now shows you a great 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 head unit from Seicane, if you also have the same dashboard, it’s wise of you to read the following installation instruction to help with the installation of your new head unit.
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 head unit installation guide
- The original dashboard.
- Use a lever to release the decoration panel and remove the cigarette lighter.
- Remove two screws under the 6-disc CD changer and take out the CD changer.
- Remove the two screws marked with red arrows and pull out the CD player.
5.Connect the cables in the package.
a.Connect with the power cable in the car.
b.Socket for the speaker cable plug in the car.
c.Connect CAN-H, CAN-L with CAN-BUS
- Remove the baffle-plate under the assistant driver seat, connect the CAN-H, CAN-L cable (green)③ with the CAN-BUS socket marked in the picture.
- Pry the decoration panel beside the driver’s seat, change fuse from 5A TO 10A.
- Remove the screws for fastening the car pc in the left of the trunk.
- Find the amplifier in the left of the trunk and remove the four screws marked with red arrows.
- Remove the amplifier in the car.
- Connect the speaker cable with the speaker socket ②.
- Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well.
Wish the above step-by-step installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any questions, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. If you haven’t had any installation experience, it’s strongly suggested you have it installed by a head unit technician.
Besides, you need to make sure your new head unit can be compatible with your car. If you don’t have an ideal head unit, you can refer to the following link which is an excellent 2002-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 head unit from Seicane, which is upgraded to the most advanced configurations. Here’s the link, please click:
This all-in-one Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 head unit can perfectly replace your factory radio. The turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts can guide you to anywhere you’d like within the least time. Besides, you can play region-free DVDs, CDs, VCD, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth music, etc to keep your passengers enjoyable all the time. To keep safer during the whole driving, you can simply pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation.
Besides, an optic fiber can also be supported by this unit. Therefore, your optic fiber Harmon Kardon sound system and all your original car’s speakers can still work after installation of this unit. The sound quality is quite high. The decoder is easy to install and just plug and play. If your car is made from 2002 to 2012 and comes with an optic fiber Harmon Kardon sound system, then you can take this amazing decoder when you upgrade your factory radio.
Just install this intelligent Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 head unit in your car with such a reasonable price. Just have fun and relax all the way. Good luck to you!
Achat Viagra Dapoxetine En Ligne 259