It is a normal phenomenon if you found your factory radio cannot be compatible with some modern features since it is not up-to-date. Under this circumstance, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a 2013 2014 Suzuki S Cross car radio installation guide which can be taken as your reference if you own the same or similar dashboard.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Suzuki S Cross car radio installation guide
1. Pry the indicator light with a plastic knife and disconnect the connector at the back of it.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool.
3. Remove two top screws that are holding the radio.
4. Gently take out the original radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you meet any problems and don’t know how to deal with, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. However, if you are still looking for a compatible car radio for your beloved car, here I’d like to share a great 2013 2014 Suzuki S Cross car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This great 2013 2014 Suzuki S Cross car radio will greatly facilitate your operation since it is running on the most advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor. As long as you fully take advantage of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and have the optimal route option to reach your desire destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
And this car radio can function as a multimedia player as well, which allows you to play your favorite music or videos to relax both yourself and your passengers.
Wish you like this unit and good luck!