If you are not satisfied with your factory radio, why not think about replacing it with a new aftermarket car radio? An ideal car radio can be compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features to help enrich your in-car life. The following is a 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which I would like to share with you. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction to help with the installation.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Before installation, please make clear that you understand every detailed step. If you have any doubts about the radio or the replacement process, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select a ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know which kind of car radios can fit your car, you can check out the following link for a remarkable 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car radio from Seicane.
Compared with your factory radio with several simple functions, this car radio can support a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation function, FM/AM radio tuner, AUX, file management, steering wheel, USB or SD card connection, etc. Thanks to these features, you will definitely embrace a brand new driving experience.
Through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as freely listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone playlists without taking your hands off the steering wheel. By doing so, you can gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment so as to enrich your in-car life.
What are you waiting for? This car radio is at a reasonable price now, just add it to your shopping cart.