Do you think it too hard to install a new head unit? If you say yes, you can relieve now because the installation of a new head unit nowadays is quite easy. With some related installation experience, you can also finish it under the guidance of a detailed installation guide. If you a car owner of a 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219, you can take this step-by-step 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit installation guide from Seicane as a reference.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
- For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a lever to release the decoration panel and remove the cigarette lighter.
3. Remove two screws under the 6-disc CD changer and take out the CD changer.
4. Remove the two screws marked with red arrows and pull out the CD player.
5. Connect the cables in the package.
a. Connect with the power cable in the car.
b. Socket for the speaker cable plug in the car.
c. Connect CAN-H, CAN-L with CAN-BUS
d. Connect CAN-TX.
6. Remove the baffle-plate under the assistant driver seat, connect the CAN-H, CAN-L cable (green)③ with the CAN-BUS socket marked in the picture.
7. Pry the decoration panel beside the driver’s seat, change fuse from 5A TO 10A.
8. Remove the screws for fastening the car pc in the left of the trunk.
9. Find the amplifier in the left of the trunk and remove the four screws marked with red arrows.
10. Remove the amplifier in the car.
11. Connect the speaker cable with the speaker socket ②.
12. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well.
Can you install this new 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit with this installation guide by yourself? If you think it too hard for you to install it on your own, you can ask a professional to help you. If there is any question, you can ask your dealer. In addition, if you don’t find a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend a modern 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit from Seicane to you, please click for more details:
With the upgraded software and an attractive interface in this Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit, you can enjoy a number of practical features and entertainment options which include the most precise GPS navigation, bluetooth hands-free calling convenience, bluetooth music enjoyment, DVD and CD player, FM/AM radio, Ipod, USB and SD card connection, etc. Your journey will be full of fun and joy with this amazing unit with you.
Just make a brand new driving experience with this special Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit and go right now!