Enjoy your favorite music and drive as comfortably as you wish to your destination, is that amazing for car drivers? Absolutely yes. To get that, you just need to replace your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio which can meet your different needs in a car. Please look at the picture below, it’s 2008-2012 VOLVO S40 radio from Seicane after installation. If you also have the same dashboard, you can refer to the following VOLVO S40 radio Installation instruction to help you install your new radio.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2008-2012 VOLVO S40 radio installation guide
- Remove the panel behind the gear shifter with a lever.
- Unscrew two screws behind the gear shifter with a screwdriver.
- Pry around the panel with a lever, and remove it.
- Remove the dash with a lever.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the dash.
- Remove two screws holding the panel with a screwdriver.
- Remove the whole trim panel.
- Disconnect the connector at the back of the trim panel.
- Unscrew two screws holding the CD player with a screwdriver.
- Take the CD player out of the dash.
- Remove the connector at the back of the CD player.
- Make antennas and cables connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
- Put the new Seicane radio into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new radio is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
- Check whether the new Seicane radio is working without problem.
- If there is no problem, firm removed screws and bolts that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane radio.
Above all, wish you can get some help from the above installation. If you have any questions, you can ask your dealer or a professional for help. If you don’t have any experience on the installation, it’s wise of you to have your new radio installed by a technician. Furthermore, you need to check the compatibility of your new radio. If you have no idea about that, you can refer to this modern 2008-2012 VOLVO S40 radio from Seicane, please click:
This remarkable VOLVO S40 radio comes with a great GPS navigation system, so you won’t get lost wherever you go with the help of the most accurate GPS navigation system. By simply connecting your compatible mobile phone with this unit, you can easily get access to hands-free calls and streaming music for security and relaxation.