If you are an owner of 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR, you must be familiar with the following image. It s a 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio from Seicane after installation. If you are not satisfied with your factory radio and plan to upgrade your factory radio, then you should find a related installation instruction to guide you. The following is a 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which can be regarded as your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the trim Panel with a plastic removal tool.
2. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Take out the original car radio.
4. There are connectors and cables at the back of the radio. Remove them.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for a 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR? If you have any doubts, please feel free to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you still think it hard to finish the whole process all by yourself, then you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to have the car radio installed by a professional.
If you are still looking for an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I’d like to share an amazing 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This amazing 2013 2014 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio is based on the latest Android 7.1 operation system, a quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM. And it also comes with a wide range of comprehensive features to meet your practical and entertainment needs in your car.
This car radio can support a lot of practical and entertainment features, including the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, FM/ AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX, file management, etc. Here we take Bluetooth function as an instance.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio so as to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music. Therefore, you will not only gain convenience but also have a lot of fun in car.
What are you waiting for? This car radio is at a reasonable price now. If you like it, just add it to your shopping cart right now!