Here comes an appealing 2011 2012 Hyundai Accent car stereo from Seicane, which is an ideal car radio replacement for you to upgrade your factory radio.
After getting a suitable stereo, then you need to correctly install it in your car. Some car owners may worry that it’s too complicated to install a car stereo. Actually, it’s not too difficult. If you have some installation experience and a correct guide, you can also finish the installation on your own. Here I’ d like to share a detailed 2011 2012 Hyundai Accent car stereo installation guide with you. If you have the same dashboard as that shown in the image below from Seicane, you can refer to this passage to help with the installation of your new stereo.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2011 2012 Hyundai Accent car stereo installation guide
- Remove the trim panel with a lever.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane car stereo. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane car stereo to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane car stereo.
- Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane car stereo to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the screws and the trim panel back to their original place.
That’ s all the detailed installation guide for a 2011 2012 Hyundai Accent car stereo. Wish it can be helpful for you. If you have any questions, you can ask your dealer or a professional for help. If you find it too hard to understand all the steps, you’d better ask a professional to install it.
A suitable car stereo makes an important role in a successful car radio replacement. Therefore, you need to find one which can fit your car well. If you don’t have one, I’d like to recommend an ideal Hyundai Accent car stereo from Seicane to you, please click:
This Hyundai Accent car stereo is great for you to keep safe and pleasant on all your ways. The Bluetooth technology allows you to sync your enabled mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls and streaming music. Press the GPS button, the 3D street view, lane assist, route planning, millions of points of interest and voice prompts are provided for you to arrive at your destination. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation.
Just go and enjoy all your trips with this intelligent Hyundai Accent car stereo in your car! Good luck to you!