As is known to all, driving a car can make all your trips more convenient. And to make your trips more pleasant, an ideal car stereo can help you. With a lot of entertainment options to be supported by a modern car stereo, you can easily have great fun with a multifunctional car stereo in your car. To install a new stereo, a correct installation guide plays an important role. If you have the same dashboard as the picture below which is an advanced 2007-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo from Seicane, you can refer to the detailed 2007-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo installation guide.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2007-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo installation guide
- Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane car stereo. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane car stereo to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane car stereo.
- Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane car stereo to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
That’s all the step-by-step installation guide for a 2007-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo. Wish you can get some help from it. If you find it too hard to install a car stereo on your own, it’s suggested you have it installed by a professional. Please make clear about every step before the installation.
In addition, it’s necessary for you to make sure you have a suitable car stereo for your car. If you haven’t found one yet, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2007-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo from Seicane for you to replace your factory radio, please click:
Built in a RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU, this top Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo has a smooth and fast operation for you to upgrade your stock radio. You can update all the software by using the SD card. With 30 stations preset for AM/FM radio, you can listen to your favorite station on all your trips. The GPS navigation system can provide lane assist, 3D street view, route planning, voice prompts and turn-by-turn direction for you to find your way to your desired destination. Besides, the wireless Bluetooth technology is also included in this intelligent car stereo.
To have a more comfortable in-car environment and an exciting driving experience, this Chevy Chevrolet Kalos car stereo is your ideal choice. Have a great time with it!
Cialis Tablets 20mg