At present, more and more people have their own car as an ordinary transportation. However, to some extent, the car is not just purely a means of transport. Suppose that you have a self-driving tour, do you want to enjoy music in the playlists in your cell phones or see a fantastic movie to add enjoyment to your otherwise boring time in a car ? If you say “yes”, then you need to replace your factory radio with an intelligent car radio with comprehensive features. An installation guide for a 2005-2010 KIA Optima car radio is as follows. If you have a same vehicle type, you will learn something from it.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2005-2010 KIA Optima car radio installation guide
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the trim panel.
3. Disconnect all the connectors of the trim panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about the removal and installation for a 2005-2010 KIA Optima car radio. It is highly suggests that you should ask your dealer for help if you have any questions. To make sure you can replace a car radio successfully, you have to confirm that you have already got a car radio fits well with your car. I’d like to recommend a wonderful GPS Bluetooth car radio for 2005-2010 KIA Optima from Seicane to you.
This smart 2005-2010 KIA Optima car radio can be one of your best choices for replacing your factory radio. Equipped with built-in worldwide real-time navigation as well as 37 kind of OSD languages, no matter where you come from, you can go anywhere with the help of lane assist, landmark display, route planning, turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. To make full of Bluetooth technology, you are able to sync with your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone for hands-free calls and music streaming. Therefore, you can always have a safe, convenient and joyful trip. Thanks to Wifi module and 3G internet, you can easily get access to the internet for online entertainment or information searching whenever and wherever. Good luck to you!