In order to reduce the cost of upgrading the factory radio, would you like to upgrade your old radio on your own? In fact, it is not a difficult job to install a new car radio yourself. If you have some relevant experience, you can complete the installation of the car radio yourself, which can help you save some money. In this case, a detailed installation guide may help you to some extent. If you have the 2018 2019 Hyundai i20 RHD, you can follow this detailed GPS stereo system installation guide.
2018 2019 Hyundai i20 RHD car radio after installation
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:
2018 2019 Hyundai i20 RHD GPS Stereo Audio System with Bluetooth Touch Screen Installation Instructions
1. The dashboard of the original car.
The dashboard of the original car.
2. Take out the frame of car dashboard.
Take out the frame of car dashboard.
3. Please pry loose the decorative strip.
Please pry loose the decorative strip.
4. Take out the decorative strip and disconnect it.
Take out the decorative strip and disconnect it.
5. Undo the screws fixed on the hosting machine.
Undo the screws fixed on the hosting machine.
6. Gently take out the hosting machine.
Gently take out the hosting machine.
7. Unplug the plug of the hosting machine.
Unplug the plug of the hosting machine.
8. Take out the main button and air vent parts from the decorative trim.
Take out the main button and air vent parts from the decorative trim.
9. Put the main button and air vent parts on new trim.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Plug in all the connection lines and install the new Touch Screen.
Plug in all the connection lines and install the new Touch Screen.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide will help you with the installation. Before you install, please make sure you already know every step. To successfully upgrade your radio, the most important thing is that you should have the right car stereo that is compatible with your beloved car. If you don’t have the right radio yet, here I would like to recommend you a great GPS stereo system, as well as GPS and DVD players 2018-2019 Hyundai i20 RHD with GPS Navigation HD Touchscreen Bluetooth Carplay from Seicane. You can check the links below for more information.
This powerful GPS navigation Bluetooth car audio system is designed for the GPS stereo system, designed to upgrade your navigation, entertainment and driving experience. The latest 3D GPS system features turn directions and voice prompts.Besides, you can have hands-free calls and music streaming without keeping hands off the steering wheel as long as you wirelessly link with your enabled mobile phone. Moreover, to park your car easily, you just need to simply connect the rearview camera with this unit.
In addition, it supports a variety of audio and video formats to enrich your entertainment experience, such as no-area DVD, VCD, CD, MP3 and DIVX, you can play any program to please yourself and passengers. This smart unit allows you to enjoy long trips.
Lexapro No Perscription Viagra
Natural Alternative To Orlistat