Nowadays, installing a new aftermarket head unit to replace the factory radio has become a trend. If you have a 2007-2013 GMC Yukon and want to upgrade the capabilities of your factory radio, then you can read this passage carefully to help with the installation of your new head unit. Please look at the picture below, do you have the same dashboard? If you say yes, then this installation guide from Seicane about a 2007-2013 GMC Yukon car stereo can be much helpful for you.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2013 GMC Yukon car stereo installation guide
1.Remove the trim panel by prying the edges with a lever.
2. Remove two screws securing the small panel under the factory radio with a screwdriver.
3. Remove the small panel with your hands.
4. Remove two screws holding another panel in the dashboard. After that, remove the panel with your hands.
5. Unscrew four screws holding the factory radio with a screwdriver.
6.Take the original radio out of the dashboard with your hands.
7. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
8.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
- Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
- Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
- Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and check whether the radio is working properly.
- Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
That’s all the installation instruction about how to install a 2007-2013 GMC Yukon car stereo. Wish you can get some help from it. If it’s the first time for you to install a new car stereo, you’d better ask a professional to help. If you have any question, you can consult your dealer. Besides, to check if your new car stereo fit your car, you can refer to this intelligent 2007-2013 GMC Yukon car stereo from Seicane, please click for more details:
Designed the same dimension as the original car radio, this hot selling GMC Yukon car stereo can replace your factory radio in your car without any gap. The text-to-speech guidance and voice prompts provided by the latest GPS navigation system can lead you to anywhere you’d like with ease. You can dial and receive phone calls with your eyes on the road and your hands on the steering wheel to keep safe when you pair with your enabled mobile phone via the Bluetooth connection. You can connect a backup camera with this unit to get the reversing image for easier parking.
Just take your car interior up a notch with this amazing GMC Yukon car stereo. It’s the time to have a more wonderful time in your car now!