When it comes to driving, some car owners may feel bored and tired during a long distance trip for having a long ride with monotonous entertainment in their vehicles. Is there any way to have a change for this situation? The answer is absolutely yes. If you have a 2007-2010 VW T5 Multivan Transporter, the most wonderful idea is to replace your factory radio with a modern VW T5 Multivan Transporter radio which comes with a great deal of features that can meet all your needs to get convenience as well as entertainment when you are outdoors.
To upgrade an aftermarket radio, some owners may feel confused with the installation. Is it too difficult to remove and install a radio? Is it possible for a car owner to do it by himself? Actually, the installation is so easy that it can be done by a car owner himself if he has the correct installation guide. However, in case of some unexpected accident, if you are a green hand on installing a car stereo, you’d better ask a professional technician for help. The following is the detailed instruction about installing a 2007-2010 VW T5 Multivan Transporter radio for you as a reference.
- Please disconnect the negative cable on the vehicle battery to ensure security.
- Please prepare unlock tools and a screwdriver for the installation.
The step-by-step instructions for VW T5 Multivan Transporter aftermarket radio as follows:
- Remove the original radio with the unlock tools.
- Disconnect the harness in the back of the factory radio.
- Unplug the connectors.
- Disconnect the car radio head unit wiring.
- Remove screws behind the console
- Take the stock radio out of the dash.
- Connect the harness with the new Seicane radio as user manual shows.
- Put the new radio into dash.
- Make sure everything is ok and turn on the new car stereo to have a careful check.
The above is the detailed guide to replace a VW T5 Multivan Transporter radio. Wish it can be helpful for you. If you have any question during the process of the installation, it’s strongly suggested you turn to the dealer for help.
If you don’t have a replacement for your VW T5 Multivan Transporter, here I’d like to recommend an amazing head unit for you from Seicane, which can be perfectly installed to upgrade your factory radio.
Specially designed for 2007-2010 VW T5 Multivan Transporter, this WINCE 6.0 CORE DVD GPS Navigation system comes with all the features you’d expect from a high-end device, including: advanced 3D GPS, built-in bluetooth, a 7 inch high definition touch screen, DVD, radio, etc. You and your passengers can be entertained with a region-free DVD player that plays DVDs from any country, as well as various kinds of CD and VCD formats. Just take this VW T5 Multivan Transporter radio and go!