Nowadays, it is very easy to buy an ideal car radio which is much affordable for most car owners. However, you need to pay extra money for its installation if you go to a car radio upgrade center. But if have some related installation experience and a correct guide, you can finish the installation by yourself, which can help you save money. This article aims to introduce a 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio installation guide from Seicane to you. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following detailed guide.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Now do you have a general understanding of the installation process on a 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio? If you have any problems, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. But if you still think it hard for you to finish the whole installation process, you can ask a technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are still searching for a suitable car radio for your car, you can check out the following link which is a 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio from Seicane.
As this car radio runs with the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor, it can process the complicated database and the multiple graphic maps in a much smoother and faster way then ever.
The high-precision GPS navigation system enables you to locate where you are and find the right way to arrive at your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function makes it easier for you to play music behind the scene under GPS mode, and the music will switch to GPS voice automatically.
Besides, the built-in Bluetooth module enables you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio so as to get access to Bluetooth hands-free calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music playlists which can promise a safe, convenient and delightful driving.
What are you waiting for? This car radio is at a competitive price now. If you like this unit, don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!