To replace your factory radio with an up-to-date head unit is not merely the thing of catching up with fashion, but also the thing of upgrading your car interior environment and your driving experience with enjoyment as well as convenience. In the process of the replacement, installation plays an important part, which can be finished on your own with some related experience and precise installation guide. This article is going to share the installation instructions of a 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 head unit with you.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to install a 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 head unit:
- Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
- Remove the air conditioner panel.
- Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
- Pull the buckles down.
- Carefully take the original CD player out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the DVD player.
- Connect the cables of the new Seicane head unit as the user manual shows.
- Connect the ISO plug.
- Put the new Seicane head unit back into the dash.
- Put the buckles back into its original place.
- Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
- Turn on the new Seicane head unit and have a comprehensive test if everything works well.
When you are going to install Hyundai Verna audio,you’d better read the installation instructions carefully first to make clear how the cables should be connected.Then make connections step by step as it shows.If you are not very sure and do not want to remove and install again,then check again before you mount new unit into the car.
Before the installation, it’s suggested you read the installation guide and user manual carefully first so as to make clear how the cables are connected. Next do it step by step as the instruction shows. If you have any questions, you can ask your dealer for help.
To make your upgrading successful, what matters a lot is that you need to pick a suitable head unit specially for your car, so that it can be installed in your car without any gap and work well with your car. If you haven’t had one yet, I’d like to recommend the following head unit to you, which is an ideal radio replacement specially for 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 from Seicane, please check it out on the below link:
This 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 head unit is the most up-to-date aftermarket car stereo for you to replace your factory radio. It is upgraded to the most advanced Android 4.4.4 operating system and a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU to enhance the capabilities and improve the operation.
You can go anywhere with the help of the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts offered by the 3D built in GPS navigation system. Due to the Bluetooth connectivity, hands-free calls and streaming music will be available as long as you have an enabled mobile phone to connect with this unit.
Supported a wide range of multimedia formats, such as DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG, you are able to play whatever you like to keep both yourself and your passengers entertained all the way.
One of the most outstanding features of this unit is that it can support an optic fiber decoder. If your car comes with an optic fiber, you can install a decoder to make it and all your car speakers work. The installation is quite easy. And the sound quality is very high after installing the decoder.
This 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 head unit is the best choice for you if you are going to replace your factory radio for higher performance and an amazing driving experience. Just take it and go!