Are you desired to give a new and nice look to your in-car environment? This in dash car GPS DVD player might be the best choice for 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II. You must benefit from the great convenience the all-in-one head unit provides for you. You won’t worry about getting lost in an unfamiliar place with the help of the world real-time GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn direction as well as voice prompts. The Bluetooth enables you to pair your mobile phone with this unit, so that you can not only have hands-free calls for a safer driving but also enjoy streaming music from your bluetooth-enabled device. This unit is just plug and play, and the installation is quite easy. Now I’d like to introduce the installation guide for a 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car radio from Seicane.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car radio installation guide
1.Remove the trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel on the radio with your hands.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can help you to install the new 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car radio. It’s not difficult to install this car radio. But if you don’t have any experience of installation, you could arrange the dealer or professionals to install it. If you don’t have an ideal car radio for your car now, I’d like to introduce a wonderful 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car radio from Seicane to you. Here is the link:
This Android 5.1.1 Radio GPS navigation system is in specific use for 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II. You can entertain yourself and your passengers by playing DVDs, CDs, FM/AM radio tuners with 30 channels preset for you. What’s more, the A/V input and USB wired connection allows you to have more options to relax. Let’s enjoy your trips from now!