To find the best way to an unfamiliar destination within the lease time, an accurate GPS navigation system can do much help for you. If your factory radio doesn’t come with GPS function, it’s wise of you to replace it with a modern aftermarket car stereo which can be compatible with a lot of features. Here I’d like to share a step-by-step installation guide from Seicane about a 2007-2011 Kia picanto car radio with you. Wish it can be helpful for you.
Please notice before the installation:
1.Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2.A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2011 Kia picanto car radioinstallation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the edges of the panel with a lever, and then remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane head unitto your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
The above is the detailed installation instruction for a 2007-2011 Kia picanto car radio in particular. If you have any question, you can turn to your dealer for help. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend an ideal 2007-2011 Kia picanto car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, you are welcome to check it out with the following link:
This top Kia picanto car radio is equipped with an advanced RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core, you will be greatly impressed by its faster and more stable operation than ever. The 3D navigation providing turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts can guide you to the ideal locations in the quickest way. Bluetooth hands-free calls and bluetooth streaming music are available to you by connecting your bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and the built-in bluetooth of this stereo. Wish you like it and have a wonderful time with it. Good luck!