Getting your favorite car is really exciting, and to have an extraordinary diving experience is more thrilling, isn’t it? Here comes an easy and convenient way for car owners who want to upgrade their driving experience. That is to upgrade your factory radio. It is not too hard to install a new head unit in your car. Please look at the image below, it’s a great 2004-2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit from Seicane after installation. If you want to upgrade your factory radio and also have the same dashboard, then you can refer to this detailed Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit installation guide.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2004-2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit installation guide
- The picture of the original CD player and 6-disc CD player.
- First detach the gear shift panel.
3. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
4. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
- Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
- Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
- Remove the original air conditioner panel.
- Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
- Pay attention to this buckle.
- Remove two screws.
- Pull out the original CD player.
- Please be careful not to stretch the wiring harness behind the assembly.
- The wiring diagram as follows. Put the plug of the car in the socket of the unit.
- The wiring diagram.
- The wiring diagram.
- Radio antenna lead.
- Install the new Seicane unit back after the wiring harness has bee connected. Fasten the four screws.
- Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
- Reinstall cigarette lighter.
- Turn on the new Seicane unit and have a careful check if everything works well.
Wish the above installation guide about a 2004-2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit can be helpful for you. If your dashboard is different from that shown in the guide picture, please don’t worry, the installation is similar on the whole. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer or a professional.
Besides, it’s essential for you to make sure you have an ideal head unit for your car. If you have no idea, you can refer to the following 2004-2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit from Seicane, it’ s an ideal unit for you to upgrade your factory radio, please click:
This multifunctional and cost-effective Mercedes Benz C Class W203 head unit is popular with more and more Mercedes Benz car owners right now. Upgraded to Android 4.0 operation system, you can enjoy a smoother performance than ever. With a number of audio and video formats to be supported, you can play DVDs, CDs, VCDs, TV, drama, bluetooth music, etc. to keep your journey filling with joy and fun. Simply press the GPS button, your current location, lane assist, route planning, turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts can be provided for you to get to your destination.