With all the needed wiring harness and tools, can you install a new head unit in your car? Some of you may say, while some no, which is quite normal. Those who say no may think it impossible for a car owner to install a new head unit. In fact, to install a new head unit is not too difficult if you have some related installation experience and a correct installation guide. Here I’d like to share a detailed installation guide from Seicane specially for a 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio with you. Wish you can get some help from it.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio installation guide
1.The original car radio.
2. Insert four removal keys into the holes of the original car radio.
3. Release the original radio by pulling the removal keys.
4. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
5. Disconnect the connectors of the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can bet some help from the installation above specially for a 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio. You may encounter some problems during the whole process of the installation. If you don’t have any experience on this, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you are still looking for a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend a top Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio from Seicane to you. Please click for more details:
This all-in-one Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio features with navigation, bluetooth, dvd, radio tuner, Ipod and file management to bring you lots of entertainment and great convenience for you and your passagers during the long drive.
It is designed according to the original factory panel of the car, so the Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio will fit your car seamlessly and no need to add additional mounting frame or cut any wires for installation, just take your factory CD/radio unit out, unplug power cables, and then connect our Ford Focus gps unit and push it into the dashboard, that’s all. Wish you like it and have great time with it. Good luck!