After getting an ideal car stereo, you may probably want to install it as soon as possible. If you don’t know how to install a new stereo, then you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help. Here I’d like to share a detailed Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo installation guide with you. If you also have the same dashboard as the picture below which is a popular 1998-2005 Seicane Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo, then you can read this passenger carefully.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
1998-2005 Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo installation guide
- The original CD player.
2 .Set the parking brake and shift to a lower gear to allow the brake disc to open up.
3.Remove one screw on the right of the brake disc. Then remove the other screw on the left in the same way. After that, pull out the brake disc.
- Pry the edges of the panel along the sides with a lever, and remove the panel.
- Remove four screws holding the original radio in the dashboard with a screwdriver.
- Take the original radio out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the connector at the back of the original radio.
- Connect the connector to the new Seicane stereo.
- Connect cables of the new Seicane stereo as the user manual shows. If you are not clear about that, you can also refer to a wiring diagram which can be got from your dealer.
- Turn on the new Seicane stereo to carefully check if everything works well.
- Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dashboard.
- Install all screws and the panel into their original place. And put back the brake disc.
That’s all the step-by-step installation instruction for a Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo. If there is any question, please don’ t hesitate to ask your dealer or a professional. If you find the dashboard shown in the guide pictures is different from yours, please don’t worry, it won’t have much impact on the installation. Now I’ d like to share a wonderful Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo from Seicane for you as a reference, please click:
This modern Mercedes-Benz S350 car stereo comes with a useful bluetoothh module for you to simply pair with your compatible mobile phone for hands-free calls and streaming music. The latest GPS navigation system is ideal for you to find your way to your desired destination with its turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation.